We use the LunchTime program for lunch fees for the 2021-2022 School Year.
- If you have not already done so, please take the time to put money on each of your student’s accounts by doing one of the following:
You may also send in to the school office cash or checks at any time to be put on your student's account.
You may also pay using credit/debit cards by setting up an account with LunchTime.
You can set up an account with LunchTime by going to:
- Schoolpaymentportal.com and following the prompts
- Set up account using the student I.D. provided in your yellow letter
- EACH student will have their own individual account
- Here you will be able to make credit/debit card payments to your student’s lunch account, follow your student’s use of lunch funds, check the balance on your students account, and/or restrict the lunch items your student is allowed to purchase.
- You can access and/or print the instructional manual to assist you with using the LunchTime program.
IMPORTANT: Emails alerting you of the fact that your student’s funds are running low will be sent out each Wednesday. Please pay attention to these notices as there will be a maximum allowance of $10 credit extended per student for charging. Once a student owes $10 he/she will not be allowed to charge in the cafeteria.