- Report Cards are being sent home today, Friday, March 23.
- Educational Apparel spring sale will be Tuesday, March 27, 3:30-6:00 p.m. in the Activity Center.
- The next SSO Meeting will be held Tuesday, March 27 at 7 pm in the Teachers Lounge. Agenda/discussion items are due by Friday, March 23 to Katherine Ritchie firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-226-6446.
- The fifth grade will be presenting the Passion Play on Thursday, March 29, at 2:30 p.m. in the gym. Parents are welcome!
- Reregistration for the 2018/19 school year has begun! We are continuing to accept registrations for Kindergarten.
Registration forms are attached to this email. If you would like you may print the forms necessary to reregister and complete them at home and then turn them in to the school office. If you prefer, you may still come to the school office during the school day and complete the forms.
In order to plan for next year, assess staffing needs, and to complete orders for books and materials by the mandated April 30 date, we would like families to reregister by
Thursday, March 29. We respect each family’s educational decision. If for any reason you are undecided regarding enrollment for next year, please let us know.
- The window to apply for tuition assistance through the Diocese FACTS program/Guardian Angel is open. In order to be considered for tuition assistance for the 2018/19 school year, you must complete this process. Information on how to apply and the FACTS link can be found on our school website: (www.stmary-wooster.cld.pvt.K12.oh.us) in the dropdown menu under “ABOUT”. Once you have submitted your FACTS application you will need to print a copy of your application and submit it and all required documentation to the school for consideration within the St. Mary Guardian Angel Fund. Again, if you have any questions please call the school office (330-262-8671).
- The April menu is attached.
- Mark the following change on your calendar: 8th Grade Graduation will be held Wednesday, May 23, during the 9:30 a.m. Mass.
- For those who were unable to attend the presentation regarding social media the PowerPoint is attached.